Take Care Of Your Gear
- Wash your garment in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Do not wash with garments that include Velcro
- For best care we recommend that you wash your garment inside a delicates net
- Wash your garment separately and inside out
- Hang your garment to dry and do not tumble dry
- Do not iron rashguard or shorts material
- Avoid contact with Velcro, it can ruin your garment
- If a thread becomes loose on your garment, simply snip off the loose thread with scissors, DO NOT PULL ON IT
Have any questions? Send us a message!
We will get back to you in a period of 24-28 hours.